Individual Treatment Services
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for the treatment of anxiety, depression, and other mood-related issues
- Homework Therapy: A form of psychotherapy that is helpful as a first-line defense when learning, organization or another diagnosed condition is having a significant negative impact on academic functioning. Includes Executive Skills and/or Organizational Skills Training when indicated. Homework Therapy was developed and trademarked at the Brooklyn Learning Center
- Supportive psychotherapy for adolescents and young adults dealing with issues related to alcohol and substance abuse and dependence.
Parent Training and Consultation
Parent Consultation is helpful for:
- Helping parents gain a better understanding of a specific behavior or diagnosis
- Help inform decisions related to school placement, community resources and/or treatment options.
Through individual and family treatment, Dr. Ferrera strives to provide the insight, support and structure needed to maintain a positive trajectory of learning and development in children and adolescents.
Based on the presenting issues, Dr. Ferrera uses clinically-proven methods to help optimize functioning.
Please call 917 300-8006 or send a message to ask a question or to schedule a free phone consultation.
©Copyright 2014, Integrative Neuropsych Center of NYC